Friday, June 24, 2011

Delayed Inevitability

It's been three days since I posted what I've been drawing, and mostly that's because I've .. well I've been lazy. :P

First one is a character concept for a project that is in it's infancy.

Second one is a guy from work.. well the face is, the hair I had to kinda make up, he walked away before I could finish.. I don't think he knew I was drawing him :P

Last one was my first REAL attempt at foreshortening. I found a tutorial that was very helpful, and I'll have to use again. I didn't think it came out very well at first, until I took a second look at it. That and having my husband tell me that it looked good. I only took 5 minutes to do it, so.. I guess if I had taken my time it would have turned out better, but I'm tired. I'm going to be working a lot in the next few weeks, and I thought I would give myself a break :P


6-22-11
6-23-11
6-24-11

No comments:

Post a Comment