Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Excuses


I've been trying to post more often, but it's harder than I would like... though everything I can say will sound like an excuse... so no excuses, just sketches.


 8-19-11
I'm thinkin' Super Saiyan on crack... having an identity crisis.




















8-20-11
One of my very first done straight on the computer. My husband was given an old tablet with a Wacom digitizer, and he begged me to try it out. Not bad for 5 minutes of work. :P










8-21-11
Yes I drew her head, and body disproportionate on purpose. Tony and I watched Gnomeo and Juliet. :P















8-22-11
I couldn't help choosing Tony as my muse this evening. He was sitting so pretty .. and SO patient as I drew him :P I'm really proud of how it turned out. I wish the body looked better, but the head and shoulders turned out beautifully!


No comments:

Post a Comment