Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wrinkles, and Folds

Found a tutorial about wrinkles on clothing, and since that is definitely not one of my strong points, I decided to do this one. It's always weird for me to not draw the whole body. It feels like I'm cheating.
1-26-11


After I was done, my husband came home with my box of art supplies,(they are currently being stored at my grandmas house.) and I found some drawings from a few years ago. I came across this one, and I just had to share it with you. It was one of the first I ever inked, and colored. I was so proud of it then, and aside from a few minor things, I have to say I'm still proud of it now.
Sometime in '08


I used another Mark Crilley tutorial to do todays study. Check out the link here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley?feature=chclk#p/a/u/0/H2O2ixGzJD0

No comments:

Post a Comment