Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You should always start at the beginning.

I had some friends that are doing their own "Project 365", with photos every morning, or a blog (little one) everyday... but.. this appealed to me. I've been wanting to draw more, and at least this way I hope I can be kept accountable if I don't. So let's see if I can keep it up for a year. To a better 2011!

So I should have posted the bottom one yesterday, but it was getting late before I could get the picture up. Currently, I'm not doing any NEW pieces just yet, I'm trying to get my sea legs back... In a manner of speaking. :P I've been following along with a wonderful artist my hubby found for me. (see his link at the bottom of the blog) Mark Crilley. 

1-19-11
I'm MUCH more proud of this one, again I was just following along with the tutorial, but still it's nice to know that I CAN do this, I just need to practice, practice, practice!

1-18-11

If you want to see the tutorials I'm using, go to: http://www.markcrilley.com/  He is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment